· Looking for a Massage Therapist who loves what they do, and really wants to help others.
· Willing to work about 25 hours a week doing massage work + additional hours each week doing marketing.
· Would prefer someone who loves structural bodywork techniques/deep tissue.
· Looking for someone personable & able to re-book clients to be a part of the Legacy Massage Family!
· Perform massage therapy
· Able to consult and make recommendations to clients
· Love what you are doing
Licensed & Certified in Missouri: http://pr.mo.gov/massage.asp
Bring your new skills to Kansas City, Missouri
for the Summer or Fall!
$24/hr for massage work
$10/hr for marketing and client recruitment
Commission for bringing in new clients
Privately-owned studio in the heart of Kansas City. All equipment and materials provided for you. One-on-one mentoring.
Flexible hours and work schedules.
CHOOSE SUMMER OR FALL, OR BOTH!
3 month internships. Possibility to stay for both summer and fall for the right candidate.
Summer: June - August
Fall: September - November
POTENTIAL FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT:
Want to stay? Signing bonus offered to those who complete the internship and choose to work full-time in our studio.
Currently looking for recent graduates!
To schedule an interview please:
Email your resume to email@example.com
Include in your email the best time for Charity to call you for a phone interview
Email or call 801-830-1130 with any questions
Image credit: Zach Werner
Why Kansas City?
World’s Best BBQ:
Award-winning options to satisfy your cravings! Jack Stack, KC Joe’s,
Arthur Bryants, Q39,
and dozens more!
Exciting Downtown Life: Always something new to do! Live concerts, festivals, shopping, arts district, farmer’s markets.
3 Pro Sports Teams:
The Royals, MLB
The Chiefs, NFL
Sporting KC, MLS
Plus, the T-bones minor league baseball team.
World’s of Fun Amusement Park, Schlitterbahn Water Park, KC Zoo, Museums, outdoor parks and trails, cultural arts, and so much more!